Clubhouse Secretary: Heather Hicks
Phone: 317-784-2872 (The answering machine is always on.)
Contact the Clubhouse Secretary during normal clubhouse business hours to reserve.
- Check the Calendar to make sure your date is available.
- A rental can be made by association homeowners one year in advance of the date requested.
- After scheduling a date with the Clubhouse Secretary, the signed contract and rental fee must be provided within one week.
- The rental fee and security deposits must be provided by a MWP resident. Checks must be in the resident’s name.
- The resident must be present for the entire rental period from set up to clean up.
- The key for the clubhouse can be picked up the week of the rental (during Clubhouse Office Hours)
- A separate check of $100.00 (security deposit) is held in the office until the key is returned and the cleaning list on the refrigerator has been filled out and signed.
- The clubhouse will be checked by the secretary or a MWP board member. If cleaning is not completed, the security deposit will not be returned.
- A 48-hour cancellation notice must be given by the resident to the Clubhouse Secretary. If notice is not given, one-half of the rental fee will be withheld.
Rental Fees and Time-Slots:
- 8am-2pm: $125
- 4pm-10pm: $125
- 8am-10pm: $250